Thamer James Ltd has developed numerous risk profiles for many organisations. Whether focussing upon: business risk, operational risk, information security, business continuity, environmental, health and safety, and other risk issues.
We work with organisations to facilitate the below:
- Creation of risk policy and appetite
- Leadership and direction for the risk programme
- Creation of the risk process
- Establish the context of the organisation
- Examine external and internal issues
- Review accountabilities within the organisation
- Establish that communication channels are effective
- Help to establish how risks are identified
- Review how risks are analysed and evaluated
- Provide solutions for risk treatment
- How risks can be monitored and measured
- Establish methods for continual improvement
ISO 31000:2009 provides generic guidelines for the design, implementation and maintenance of risk management processes throughout an organization. This approach is designed to be engaging and strategic, whilst focussing upon the context issues of the organisation.